2016 – 2014 – 2012 – 2010 – 2008 – 2006
- Is Shrink Robbing Your Operation of Profits, David Green, Diamond V
- Implications of Groundwater Minerals in Dairy Cattle Nutrition Charlie Elrod, Ph.D.; Vi-COR, Inc.
- Micromachines on Dairies – Do They Have a Place? Dave Hutcheson, Ph.D.; Animal Agricultural Consulting Inc.
- Update on HR Training & Safety Programs, Robert Hagevoort, Ph.D.; New Mexico State University
- From Wells to Hoses – Ground Water Production & Conservation in the High Plains/Ogallala Aquifer, Jay Lazarus, Ph.D.; Glorieta Geoscience, Inc.
- Getting the Most Out of Your Sorghum Silage, Chuck Grimes, Ph.D.; Independent Consultant
- Mastitis in the Vital 90 Days…What’s the Real Cost? Mike Overton, D.V.M.; Elanco Knowledge Solutions-Dairy
- Managing Stress, Anger, Anxiety, & Depression on Dairy Farms Bob Fetsch, Ph.D.; Colorado State University
- Diagnostic & Heat Stress “Apps”, Todd Bilby, Ph.D.; Merck
- Lameness & Leg Injuries in Open Lot Dairies in Southwestern US MarinaVon Keyserlingk, Ph.D.; University of British Columbia
- TCI-An Objective Way to Benchmark & Monitor the Effectiveness of Your Transition Management Program, Ken Nordlund, Ph.D.; University of Wisconsin
- Feeding Calves for Performance, Jon Robinson, Ph.D.; Fresno State University
- Using Technology to Improve Calf Raising, Leon “Sam” Barringer, D.V.M.; Merck
- Precision Dairy Monitoring Technology Opportunities & Challenges Jeffrey Bewley, Ph.D.; University of Kentucky
- LED Lighting, Joe Harner, Ph.D.; Kansas State University
- Effect of Rumensin in Lactating Cow Diets with Differing Starch Levels – Randy Shaver, University of Wisconsin
- Management & Development of Nutrition, Lameness & Immune Function in the Large Herd Environment – Dana Tomlinson, Zinpro Corporation
- Development of a Comprehensive Dairy Safety Training Program – Robert Hagevoort, New Mexico State University
- Diet Consistency: Using TMR Audits to Deliver More from Feed, Equipment, & People to the Bottom Line – Jeff Mikus, Diamond V
- Mastitis Management for the Future Milking Herd – Steve Nickerson, University of Georgia
- Harnessing the Power of “Smart” Technology – Kevin Murphy, Virtus Nutrition, LLC
- Join the Cause: Implementing Effective Residue Avoidance and Risk Management – John Lee, Pfizer Animal Health Develop of a Comprehensive Dairy
- Animal Welfare Legislation on the Horizon – Kay Johnson-Smith, Animal Agriculture Alliance
- Cattle Issues and Beef Market Update – Ben Weinheimer, Texas Cattle Feeders Association
- International Economic Considerations – Michael Stead, Bank of the West
- Imagining the World of 2020 – Lowell Catlett, New Mexico State University
- Meeting the Regional Water Challenge – Ellen Jordan, Texas AgriLife Extension Service
- Efficient Irrigation Management for High Plains Dairies – Dana Porter, Texas AgriLife Extension Service
- Drip Irrigation – Producer Perspective – Dean Horton, Las Uvas Dairy
- Corn and Sorghum Silage Production Considerations – Brent Bean, Texas AgriLife Extension Service
- Drought Update and Future Prospects – John Nielsen-Gammon, Texas A&M University
- Enhancing Reproduction through Nutrition – Jose Santos, University of Florida
- “Raising the Bar” – Using Technology and Protocols for Profitable Reproduction Results – Kirt Sloan, DeLaval
- Achieving Optimal Cow Performance with the Aid of Information Systems, Oded Nir (Markusfeld), Presentation Sponsored by Afimilk
- Designing the Management System for Your Dairy, Tom Furhmann, Dairy Works
- Needle Free Injection: Pros and Cons, C. Scanlon Daniels, Circle H Headquarters, LLC.
- Effects of Heat Stress on Reproduction in Lactating Dairy Cows: Challenges and
Opportunities, William W. Thatcher, University of Florida
- Pros and Cons of Centralize Calving, John F. Smith, Kansas State University
- A Review of Transition Cow Research—What Makes Sense to Implement Today?
Elliot Block, Arm & Hammer Animal Nutrition, Presentation Sponsored by Arm & Hammer
- Manufacturing and Feeding of Corn Milling Feed Ingredients, Kyle Grigsby, Sweet Bran
- Feeding Lysine: A Nutritionist and Dairy Producer’s Perspective, Ryan Ordway, Balchem
Corporation, Presentation Sponsored by Balchem Corporation
- Understanding Genomics & It’s Applications on a Commercial Dairy Farm,
Kent Wiegel, University of Wisconsin
- Designing Vaccination Programs – Victor Cortese, Pfizer Animal Health
- Behavior of Freestall Housed Cows – M. A. G. von Keyserlingk and D.M. Weary Animal Welfare Program University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- Dietary Essential Fatty Acids and Reproduction in Dairy Cows –
- Impact of Nutrition on Dairy Cattle Reproduction – José Eduardo P. Santos, University of Florida
- Current Knowledge in Converting Starch and Fiber in Corn Silage into Milk – Donald A. Sapienza, SapienzaAnalytica, LLC
- Congress Fails to Reform Immigration: How that Changes the Law for Dairy Farmers – Ben Yale, Yale Law Office, LP
- The New Era of Herd Management with Today’s Lower Cost Identification Systems – Robert H. West, WestfaliaSurge, Inc.
- Low-Profile Cross-Ventilated Freestall Facilities – A 2 Year Summary – J. P. Harner and J. F. Smith, Kansas StateUniversity
- Project Planning 101 – A Time and Place for Everything – Mark Futcher, DeLaval, Inc.
- Turnover: Symptom or Disease – Sarah L. Fogleman, Kansas State Research and Extension
- Accelerated Growth Programs for Milk-Fed Calves – James K. Drackley, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Practical Tools to Measure and Monitor Variation – W.K. Sanchez, J. Mikus, and W. C. Stone, Diamond V Technical Services and Field Research
- Corn Processing Co-Products – Practical Utilization in Lactating Dairy Cow Diets – Micheal Brouk, Kansas StateUniversity
- The Effects of Heat Stress on Metabolism and Nutrition Decisions – L.H. Baumgard and R.P. Rhoads, The University of Arizona
- Transition Period Management and Nutrition Problems – A Few Solutions – Jesse P. Goff, West Central Cooperative
- Economics of Making Nutritional Decisions with Volatile Feed Prices – Normand R. St-Pierre and Joanne R. Knapp, The Ohio State University & Fox Hollow Consulting, Columbus, OH
- Issues with Dairy Facilities Located in the High Plains – John Smith, Kansas State University
- Evaluate the Efficacy of Your Cooling System with “Heat Stress Audits” of Core Body Temperature – Matt VanBaale, University of Arizona
- Procedures and Products Required for Milking Center Efficiency, Mastitis Control, and Production of High Quality Milk – Winston Ingalls, DeLaval Inc.
- Rumen Microbial Protein Production: Are We Missing an Opportunity to Improve Dietary and Economic Efficiencies in Protein Nutrition of the High Producing Dairy Cow? – Elliott Block, Arm & Hammer Animal Nutrition
- Silage Density – Survey Shows More Packing of Bunkers and Piles is Needed – Jeff Hinen, Monsanto Dairy Business
- Dairy Opportunities: A Feedlot Consultant´s Perspective on Feeding and Milling – Abe Turgeon, Koers-Turgeon Consulting Service, Inc.
- Feed Efficiency Is an Important Management Tool for Dairy Producers – John E. Shirley, Kansas State University, Elanco
- Maximizing Your Bull Calf Value – Mark Quinn, Stoney Point AgriCorp., Inc.
- Industry Presentation – Ten Lessons That We Have Learned about Systematic Breeding Programs for Dairy Cattle– Jerry Olson, Pfizer Animal Health
- Management Strategies to Improve Fertility in Lactating Dairy Cows – Paul Fricke, University of Wisconsin
- Cow Behavior and Implications for Housing and Management – Ken Nordlund, University of Wisconsin
- Salmonella and Hemorrhagic Bowel Syndrome in Cows and Calves – Chris Ashworth, Monsanto Dairy Business
- Water Resources, Availabilities and Issues Affecting the Great Plains Dairy Industry – Chris Ashworth, Monsanto Dairy Business
- Industry Perspective – The Role of Nutrition in Udder Health – Ruth Zadoks, Cornell University, Alltech
- Evaluation of Water Quality and Nutrition for Dairy Cattle – Dave Beede, Michigan State University