Back to Home Page
- Issues with Dairy Facilities Located in the High Plains - John Smith, Kansas State University
- Evaluate the Efficacy of Your Cooling System with "Heat Stress Audits" of Core Body Temperature - Matt VanBaale, University of Arizona
- Procedures and Products Required for Milking Center Efficiency, Mastitis Control, and Production of High Quality Milk - Winston Ingalls, DeLaval Inc.
- Rumen Microbial Protein Production: Are We Missing an Opportunity to Improve Dietary and Economic Efficiencies in Protein Nutrition of the High Producing Dairy Cow? - Elliott Block, Arm & Hammer Animal Nutrition
- Silage Density - Survey Shows More Packing of Bunkers and Piles is Needed - Jeff Hinen, Monsanto Dairy Business
- Dairy Opportunities: A Feedlot Consultant´s Perspective on Feeding and Milling - Abe Turgeon, Koers-Turgeon Consulting Service, Inc.
- Feed Efficiency Is an Important Management Tool for Dairy Producers - John E. Shirley, Kansas State University, Elanco
- Maximizing Your Bull Calf Value - Mark Quinn, Stoney Point AgriCorp., Inc.
- Industry Presentation - Ten Lessons That We Have Learned about Systematic Breeding Programs for Dairy Cattle - Jerry Olson, Pfizer Animal Health
- Management Strategies to Improve Fertility in Lactating Dairy Cows - Paul Fricke, University of Wisconsin
- Cow Behavior and Implications for Housing and Management - Ken Nordlund, University of Wisconsin
- Salmonella and Hemorrhagic Bowel Syndrome in Cows and Calves - Chris Ashworth, Monsanto Dairy Business
- Water Resources, Availabilities and Issues Affecting the Great Plains Dairy Industry - Chris Ashworth, Monsanto Dairy Business
- Industry Perspective - The Role of Nutrition in Udder Health - Ruth Zadoks, Cornell University, Alltech
- Evaluation of Water Quality and Nutrition for Dairy Cattle - Dave Beede, Michigan State University