- Achieving Optimal Cow Performance with the Aid of Information Systems, Oded Nir (Markusfeld), Presentation Sponsored by Afimilk
- Designing the Management System for Your Dairy, Tom Furhmann, Dairy Works
- Needle Free Injection: Pros and Cons, C. Scanlon Daniels, Circle H Headquarters, LLC.
- Effects of Heat Stress on Reproduction in Lactating Dairy Cows: Challenges and
Opportunities, William W. Thatcher, University of Florida
- Pros and Cons of Centralize Calving, John F. Smith, Kansas State University
- A Review of Transition Cow Research—What Makes Sense to Implement Today?
Elliot Block, Arm & Hammer Animal Nutrition, Presentation Sponsored by Arm & Hammer
- Manufacturing and Feeding of Corn Milling Feed Ingredients, Kyle Grigsby, Sweet Bran
- Feeding Lysine: A Nutritionist and Dairy Producer’s Perspective, Ryan Ordway, Balchem
Corporation, Presentation Sponsored by Balchem Corporation
- Understanding Genomics & It’s Applications on a Commercial Dairy Farm,
Kent Wiegel, University of Wisconsin